Flashback
I don't really have an awful lot of subject matter to work with tonight, so go easy on me.

I'm into season 2 of Dexter now. I love websites where I can watch this kinda stuff. No adverts, no waiting a week for the next episode, just perfect. Thank you Ninjavideo. You are a (illegal) Godsend.

This little flashback is kind of fresh in my mind, after I read some group that a couple of people have joined on Facebook, but it's something that obviously resonated with me for some reason or another. I guess I must have been about 10 or 11, and me and my best friend at the time were talking about girls. My friend by this point had already had a couple of girlfriends, whereas I was still stuck in the world of having crushes on girls and doing nothing about it. Easier times. I think we must have been talking about girls that I used to be keen on, and I was making my case for no longer liking them, and he said "Once you love someone, those feelings never completely die". Powerful stuff for a prebuscent kid, but like I said, I still remember that, and I'm still curious if it rings true. I think that in a lot of ways, this theory is right....with a few obvious exceptions.

I have a craving to buy some CDs. I'm heading over to Amazon. Peace out dudes.
Labels: , edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment