March catch up!
Hello March!!
This year is flying by. Somehow!

I was back at work today, and feeling a good bit better. I was dreading getting back to work, but the amount of good news that was waiting for me made everything better. Firstly, I got a brand new pair of work shoes (which I had ordered in about september of last year!!), and yeah, they're not just crappy work shoes, they're proper Cat shoes. Seriously cool. Well, for the Royal Mail at any rate. Then my boss came in, which doesn't happen very often, and told me I'm not working again until saturday. Sweeeet!!

The weekend also went fairly well for me. I completely forgot to blog any of it, but Man United won the Carling Cup, and Man City thumped Chelsea. Admittedly I hate both those teams, but City did us a bit of a favour. Plus, it was great to see Wayne Bridge get one over John "I'm a total cunt" Terry.

I think I mentioned before that I am slogging my way through every episode of the X-Files. I'm finally onto the last season (9) now, but I got a huge shock at the end of season 8, because Mulder and Scully kissed(!!!!). I totally thought that they didn't have that sort of relationship in any way, I mean, I knew people made a big deal about them back in the day when it was on tv, similar to Ross and Rachel in some ways I suppose, but I really thought nothing happened. I realise this sounds quite sad, but I have been watching X-Files for almost 3 months now....I'm pretty heavily immersed!!

Again, I probably do have other stuff to talk about, everytime I write one of these, I remember something I intended to talk about, but for now, my head is empty.

Goodnight peoples.
0 Responses

Post a Comment