Apologies
I had a really quiet, uneventful weekend, hence the lack of bloggage.

I'm kind of dreading tomorrow. Dispatches on Channel 4 just had an episode where they went undercover in the Royal Mail, and highlighted what a useless joke of a business it is. I shall have all the people on my round tomorrow making the exact same jokes. How fun. Oh how I hate working for them. It's embarrassing now.

Just after I made my last blog, Fabio Capello stripped John Terry of the England captaincy. Definitely the right decision. I'm delighted to see Rio replacing him. He'll do a good job for them. By the way, don't get me wrong, I won't be supporting England in the World Cup, I just like to see the Man United players doing well. And I hate John Terry!!

Another gym session today. Its actually quite cool seeing how much more I can push myself from session to session.

I've been reading over some of my old MSN conversations with people. Some if it's really funny, in retrospect. People are such a fickle thing.

I'm going hill walking with my dad on thursday, my day off this week. Possibly some sort of bonding experiment? I actually think he's pretty bored and lonely these days, as he's cooped up in the house. I should definitely get some good photos. I kind of want to get into hill walking a lot more. Is that unusual? Dad actually bought me a magazine for walkers, and some of the places about Glen Coe are really spectacular.

Oh yeah, just a minor side note. I've been feeling pretty crap over this. A guy I went to school with blocked me on Facebook, and declined a friend request. I'm pretty sure one of your siblings will read this. We were sort of friends, but I guess we didn't really see eye to eye a lot of the times, and I guess I was a bit of a dick. If you ever read this, I'm sorry. I was a prick to you, and your friends, at times, but I'm sure we had our fair share of laughs now and again. I didn't really think you'd not want to associate with me again, I thought the stuff I did was just harmless fun, I realise it wasn't, so seriously, I'm sorry. So J, best wishes to you in whatever you do.
0 Responses

Post a Comment