Facehate
Wow. Drumnadrochit is actually Hell on earth tonight. Could this place actually be more mind-numbingly depressing? Probably......but it's pretty bad as it currently stands.

Facebook is driving me pretty nuts at the moment. Before the new site layout I had it on a setting where I logged in and only saw people's status updates, and had to click on the News Feed in order to see what groups people have joined, and pictures they've uploaded. I don't seem to be able to do this anymore, and it's driving me crazy. Why must some people join 20 stupid, pointless groups every day? Why must you upload EVERY photo of yourself posing and gawking like a complete moron at some nightclub. Bearing in mind you've decided to photograph yourself with almost every other person in the place. I think I'm going to be cutting down on my "friends" pretty soon. Sorry, no offence, I just can't cope with some of you.

Apparently I'm going to be able to download the new Angels and Airwaves album in less than a couple of hours. I kind of don't care, but I will stay up to listen to it. I thought their sophomore album (I-Empire) was awful, with at best, two good songs. I thought the first album (We Don't Need to Whisper) was pretty fantastic, but from the snippets I've heard, the new album "Love" is going to be a lot more like their second release. Which is a shame.

While I remember, I had a good laugh to myself at some guys in the gym the other day. They musta been about 45 or so, and they had both obtained pirate copies of Avatar. One of them had spent £25 on it!! It was just pretty funny hearing them talk about "6 foot high blue monsters and people in wheelchairs". Ah, the older generation. Gotta love em.
1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Hola, I'm not sure about how to change what you see when you log in to facebook but you can hide people which means you don't get any of their status updates at all. I think that would be a simple solution to your problemo!


Post a Comment