Playing Away from Home
I am sooooo excited to be seeing Motion City Soundtrack next month. Last night I stumbled upon some of their live bootlegs, and last december they did three shows in Chicago, and dedicated each night to one of their albums, and played it out in it's entirity. Fantastic stuff. I'm very jealous of those that got to attend.

I'm a bit annoyed at myself, because I've opted to mix up my gym routine. I'm going to see Avatar 3D tonight, so I could have either made two trips to town, or gone to the gym before the cinema. Neither are ideal, so gym tomorrow, and either friday or saturday. I'll play it by ear. In some ways doing it this way, means I have another trip out of the house. Which is good.


I had an interesting discussion with a couple of people today, about the John Terry thing. It's the first time I've heard someone say he doesn't deserve to lose his England captaincy, because his private life is his private life, and is seperate from his career. There is a degree of accuracy to that, but when you start fucking your team-mate's partner, you're taking your private life to work. If I was Fabio Capello, I'd strip him of his captaincy and drop him for the next England squad. It's just my opinion that the guy needs to have it hit home that he is a huge role model to thousands of people.

I had a bit of trouble deciding which MCS song to add to the playlist today. I love so many of their songs. I think in the end I opted for "Everything is Alright". Apparently it's based on Justin-Pierre (the lead singer) and his struggles with OCD and memory loss.
0 Responses

Post a Comment