Denise Mahoney
I have no idea how many people actually read this on a regular basis, but I do know that every time I blog the page visits goes up....so that's sorta cool.

I started watching the new Scrubs episodes today, that is, season 9. Sacred Heart has been torn down and replaced with a Medschool, all the original characters have played some part so far, except Carla, which I don't think is a great loss. I think JD leaves after a few episodes, but the storylines follow a new intake of trainee doctors more than anything else. I feel as though I should say I don't like it, but I kind of do. It's got the same humour, but it's sort of refreshed. Plus, Denise (the grumpy blonde from season 8) is still in it, and she is hilarious.....and hot....in a dark sorta way. If you ever watch these episodes, episode 2 has a fantastic moment were JD dresses up as a cat....do not miss it.

Elsewhere, still feeling like crap, lots of snow, I got a cool new Hurley backpack because my 5 year old Atticus one broke and I made scones. Bleurgh.
Labels: , edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment