Hayley. Mmmmm
I really want to start getting guitar lessons. This thought has been niggling away at me all day today. It's an instrument I've always wanted to learn to play, since I started listening to real music, at least!

I'm really wishing I'd gone to see All Time Low and The Blackout tonight. Gutted. I've already seen ATL twice, so I wasn't that fussed when it was all announced. Since then I've discovered I quite like The Blackout, and what else am I doing tonight?! Exactly. Nevermind eh?

I went to the gym again today. All the cardio machines have a little television attatched to the top of them, so you can plug your headphones in and watch what you want. Today I discovered the best things to run to are: episodes of Friends, and music videos by Paramore. Friends is really good at distracting you from the pain in general, and Paramore.....well, Hayley.....need I say more? Mmmmmmmm

I only got pissed off with dad once today. Pretty good I thought. I've got a pretty full day at work tomorrow, so he'll probably enjoy having the house to himself.

I've added Paramore to the playlist. This is my favourite song off their new album, and apparently is about a long distance relationship. It's got some really deep lyrics I think, and some that I can really relate to. Plus it's kinda poppy, which is always good!
0 Responses

Post a Comment