Innards
Gooood day. Apart from Andy Murray getting absolutely thumped by Federer. Federer was just a class apart, and didn't give Murray too many opportunities. Andy's time will come though.

Manchester United had a big game at Arsenal today, which I wasn't too confident of. However, Nani, Rooney and Carrick put on a bit of a masterclass, so much so, that I felt a little sorry for Arsenal. I'll be backing them next weekend at Chelsea! If United can keep this form up, we should have a couple of trophies come the end of the season!

Some bad news from today was that my dad has the next 3 weeks off work. My dad and I get on ok, to an extent, but in all honesty, I think I can really piss him off. As a result, I spend a lot of time staying out of his way, because frankly it just isn't worth winding each other up. So yeah, him having 3 weeks off work inevitably means we will have more interactions, and henceforth more arguments. Damn.

I've pretty much bummed myself out now. Considering the fact I was pretty chirpy when I started writing, that's pretty impressive.

I have the day off work again tomorrow. I'll definitely be hitting the gym. I think I'm going to try and go on mondays, wednesdays and fridays, and see how it goes from there. I have a couple of good incentives to work towards now, which helps tenfold.

I almost forgot, my big achievement of the day!! I'd noticed my computer was making a much louder whirring noise than usual. I remembered when I first got it I could barely hear it, so I decided to take the plunge and try to clean out the fan. So this meant I had to dismantle the laptop. Quite frankly, even the thought of doing that terrifies me. Nonetheless, I did it. Sweaty palms and all. The side of the vents leading to the fan were caked in a thick lining of dust, and now, the computer is so much quieter. More to the point, it's still working!!! It was actually pretty cool looking in at the innards of my beloved machine.

I'm lacking a bit of musical inspiration today, so I'll just refer back to yesterday, and add some Boys Like Girls. "The Great Escape" was their second single, and comes from their self-titled debut album. Which quite frankly, is brilliant.
0 Responses

Post a Comment