KO
First of all, I fully intended to blog yesterday, but from 9pm, I was KO'd on my bed until 2am. At 2 I actually managed to get into my bed and slept until 9am. Definitely felt the better of it, but I never unintentionally slept for so long before. I was totally confused when I woke up at 2. I initially thought I'd slept in for work!!

I blame my tiredness on the gym! I went again yesterday. Woo! Go me!! Huge contrast to today. It was my day off work, so by rights a lazy day! I semi-tidied my room while watching Lord of the Rings.
Oh!! That reminds me. There's an event in Eden Court in february, where they are screening the full LOTR trilogy in one day, starting at 11am. That would be sooo cool!!! Pretty long, and I guess approaching the end, a bit tedious, but I'm really tempted. I know, I'm a total nerd.

Lots of pretty interesting football news lately. For starters, John Terry, the England captain, was sleeping with the mother of one of his team-mate's child, and at the time girlfriend. That's horrifying. Wayne Bridge broke up with the woman in question last month, but John Terry is no stranger to that sort of behaviour apparently. Seriously. Google it. It's disgusting.
In other news, some "Super rich" Man United fan is getting advice on launching a takeover bid for United. Music to my ears. United are quoted at being £617 million in debt. From where I'm sitting, the future of the club is pretty grim.

There's so many good gigs being announced at the moment. Boys Like Girls, Bowling for Soup and MC Lars have all recently announced headlining shows. It's at times like this when I wish I lived nearer Glasgow, or even better, Manchester.

I've added Bowling for Soup's "Two Seater" to the playlist. I only realised how much I like this song when I saw BFS last year, and was treated to an exclusive acoustic performance before the main show. I know they're a bit of a goofball band, but their lyrics and guitar work was really impressive. It's a shame they're labelled as a "one hit wonder" by so many people.
0 Responses

Post a Comment