I'm not alone, because the TV's on
Alright, I posted the lyrics to yesterday's "Song of the Day", after a couple of requests. I had to download Google Chrome in order to use the paste function in this blog writer thing. Yeah, that's the extent I go to for you people!!

So the main point I take from that is, people are actually reading this!! Wow! What can I say? I'm so sorry!!

Right now I'm looking at upcoming concerts. I have none in the pipeline, which I am
not liking. I'll probably be going to the Leeds Festival in
august, where, if rumours are to believed, blink-182 will be playing. I've
never been to a festival before, so I'm a bit unsure about it, but it should be good. Going by the line ups in the past few years, I think I should enjoy it. I'm still holding out for an arena tour by the blinksters though. Anyways, Leeds is not a million miles away from Alton Towers. I love that place!

In an ideal world, I would like to see the following bands this year please: blink-182, Motion City Soundtrack, Something Corporate, Dashboard Confessional and Hey Monday.

If someone can sort that out for me, I shall love you completely.

My picture is of my toilet door, which I know sounds completely unpleasant. However, it's covered in my tickets from concerts, gigs and football matches, as well as some stickers I've picked up along the way. It's an awesome collection to look at and reminisce over. Good times. Very good times.

The song today is from the most memorable, craziest, and most insane moment from any of the concerts I've been to. I saw Jimmy Eat World in the Barrowlands on a bitterly cold Glasgow night in early 2008. When the guitar began pounding out the intro to this song, everybody, absolutely everybody, was jumping and headbanging in time.
It's believed the song is mocking American society, and somewhat ironically is Jimmy's breakthrough track. The song also underwent a name change, "Bleed American", found on the album of the same name, was re-branded to "Salt, Sweat, Sugar" following the 9/11 attacks, which occurred 2 months after the album release.
0 Responses

Post a Comment