10/01/10 - Sad and pathetic
I'm not going to lower myself to another's level, and publicly bitch about other people. That's just not me. I will however, respond to them.

If anyone regards my actions in the past few months as sad, pathetic, childish, or immature, they may well have a point. However, I have only ever dealt with my break up, in the best way I could, for me, and while some people might disapprove with my methods, sorry, but I don't care. It's been a time for looking after no. 1.

I'm not going to divulge all the background information publicly, I still have some respect for what I had. However, I was completely in love. Maybe I was slightly askew with some of my interpretations of what love is, but in my head, I was 100% dedicated, until I died.

Since then, while being obviously heart broken, I feel as though I have been publicly shat on, and publicly humiliated. Obviously this person cannot see that, and feels like we should still be best friends or something. I'm sorry, I have no interest in sitting down and spelling this out to her. I'm not entirely sure why I should make the effort. Especially after what happened in the last few months of our relationship.

I just felt this needed addressing. After being talked about all over this dump of a village, I thought I should actually go some way towards defending myself.

I'm not going to link a song or picture to this post. I don't want to associate any with it.
1 Response
  1. Farks_x Says:

    1. No one has any right to judge how anyone deals with a break up- you had been together a long time and every break up is different.

    2. I think you have done really well dealing with it & keeping your dignity. It is an immature outlook of people to think you not responding to being asked to be 'friends' is pathetic- under what circumstances would you want to be friends with someone who did that to you?

    3. In my experience, even in the most amicable break ups, it NEVER works trying to remain friends. So it is extremely naive to think you could be friends so soon after treating someone like crap.

    4. I really don't think you need to defend youself as you did nothing wrong- people will be on your side whether they show it or not.

    5. If she is so unbelievably happy with her new man why does she keep needing to 'speak' to you & be friends....if you are truly in love with someone you don't bother trying to befriend your exes.


Post a Comment