An Eventful Day(!)
Oooooh, totally lost track of time. I really shoulda written this blog a good few hours ago.

The gym was alright in the end. When I was sitting waiting for my induction to start, a couple that I deliver mail to were just finishing, and then shortly after my local GP finished his work out too. By the way, awesome head band doc! But it was kinda awkward. The induction itself was kinda gash. It was more like a whistle stop tour of all the equipment, with a fellow gym inductee constantly asking what points to breathe in and out when using each bit of kit.

After that was done I did a 4km run, and then went on the cross-country machine until my calves couldn't take anymore punishment. Which wasn't very long! It was a brief workout, but it was a start.

When I got home my new phone was waiting for me. If I haven't told you my new number let me know. The phone itself seems pretty awesome, but I haven't really sat down and fiddled about with it too much yet.

And of course, thank goodness, United prevailed over City. Only just mind you. Good old Wayne Rooney. I love that man. You can tell he just loves playing for the club. He's been my favourite player for a long time, mainly for the level of passion and determination he plays with. I know he's hated in many circles, but to me, the guy is a legend.
0 Responses

Post a Comment