Belle
I fell asleep listening to that John Mayer song last night. Yeah, I'm cool.

Another good thing that happened yesterday, was that I amended my lack of upcoming concerts. I ordered tickets for an acoustic Bowling for Soup performance at King Tut's. I've never been there before, but I've only heard good things, and that it's nice and small. Should be good. So long as it doesn't get upgraded.....

I remembered to take my camera to work, but it was pretty misty at all the usual good view points. I thought this was a really cool scene. The overhanging, dead looking trees look really foreboding, but in a breathtaking way.

I've been thinking a lot about future plans. I'm totally sick of my current situation in almost every way. I know that only I can fix this, but it is easier said than done.

I've had the new single from Dashboard Confessional stuck in my head for the past few days. They're a really awesome band, who I first heard on the soundtrack to Spiderman 2. Their new album is really impressive, and have released a deluxe edition of it, with a bonus CD featuring acoustic versions of all the album tracks. A real touch of quality I think. I had ticketes to go and see them in 2008, which they postponed, then after 8 months of waiting for a new date, cancelled. Sad times. Hopefully they will venture back to these shores sometime soon though!!
1 Response
  1. Unknown Says:

    Hands up if you're going to BFS?

    /HAND UP!


Post a Comment