Gonna Snow Do That?!
Right, don't get me wrong. As a kid, I loved the snow. I have very fond memories of snow days and school being cancelled, of sledging down the awesome hill at Nathan's house, of trying to build the most amazing snowman. However, this past couple of weeks have been a bit of a snow overload.

There's at least a good 14 inches of snow, still lying, in my garden. Every morning my car has another white blanket covering it.

My job is perhaps one of the worst in the world, in this weather. It would of course help if the council made some sort of effort to clear the snow on the pavements, or at the very least, make some sort of clear route. This is apparently a no no. The snowy slush in car parks in the village is disgusting.

But whatever, nothing I can do about it, so I will shut up about it. Enjoy my photo of the snow, as seen from my bedroom window.

I tried to insert a chart of my most listened to artists of the past week, from Last.fm. But it doesn't seem to be working for some unknown reason. It woulda been kinda interesting!! This past week, I had some major cravings for some good old pop tracks from when I was like 14 or so. Back then my musical knowledge was nothing more than what MTV and the "Now Thats What I Call Music" CDs contained.


Thank God that changed.

Although there's nothing wrong with the occasional listen to 5ive, Backstreet Boys, *NSYNC, S Club 7, Boyzone and Robbie Williams. Right?
Right?!


Oh, and referring back to my first blog, I switched my phone back on today after a good day and a half of downtime. I tragically missed some calls from the Post Office. Which didn't open yesterday due to the owners travelling back from London, and their cover calling in sick. Oh dear, what a pity. Oh well, nevermind.


Shall I add another song to my playlist? I might as well. I guess it will have to be something retro and poppy. Everybody Get Up by 5ive? Yeah, I dare you not to love it.
0 Responses

Post a Comment