The Day I Finished Work On Time
It's kinda fun driving on ice. Admittedly, in a 4x4, and not my own vehicle. Otherwise I probably wouldn't go faster than 2mph. But seriously, there's a bit of a thrill to it. I've never had a really serious skid or slide, and I've always been able to counter any times I have felt the van start to go, but there will always be that part of me that thinks "You're Colin MacRae!!!". You know, apart from the fact he's dead. I just don't know the names of any other rally drivers. There is a serious thrill to it. Which is sort of a bad thing.

Yeah, so anyway, I actually finished work on time today, for the first time ever, on that round. Admittedly, there's like 50 people picking their mail up from the Post Office because they feel their drives are too dangerous for me to get up to, but it totally still counts. Oh, and I was meant to wash the van in that time. Which I did not.

I got a load of new tunes today, mostly John Mayer. Man, that dude makes some chilled out music!! There's a real Jack Johnson vibe to the guy.

I just saw a trailer for the new Alice in Wonderland movie. It looks pretty fantastic, surreal, and creepy. In the 5 seconds that Johnny Depp was in it, he looked brilliant. As to be expected. The soundtrack looks good too: Avril Lavigne, Owl City, Motion City Soundtrack, Mark Hoppus & Pete Wentz, All Time Low, Metro Station etc etc.

Also, the snow does seem to be, finally, melting. At last!! Hopefully I'll be able to go out running again soon!

I'll throw in an Owl City song today. I fell in love with this the moment I heard it. It's just sublime, and they are tipped to take the UK by storm in 2010.
0 Responses

Post a Comment