11/01/10
Yes, I admit, I thought yesterday's and today's dates looked kinda cool. Computer programming language, right? I can't remember my High School classes that well I guess.

I think I kinda love iTunes. It knows me so well now. I know certain people will be disgusted with that, but it really is top notch. It has created new Genius Playlists for me, whose genres include Teen Pop, Emo, Nu-Metal, Alternative Pop/Rock and Mainstream Rock. What else could a guy ask for? Thanks Apple. I <3 you.

Speaking of which, iTunes has got kinda hooked on playing Fall Out Boy, even when it's on shuffle. It seems to have a major FOB love. Which I don't mind too much! Anyway, this, and some other factors, have influenced my song today. It's a bit of a teenage-angst-anthem. Love it.
Another picture from work today. I thought this photo just looked as if it was taken from the top of the world. Shame there's a telephone pole right in the middle, but I can't do much about it. The clouds look kinda epic, I thought. I took this just before I almost got stuck. Well, I did get stuck. Stupid snow/ice/ditch. Four wheel drive conquers all though!!! That's my theory.....

Last.fm has finally fixed it's image host problem, so below you can see my most listened to artists of the last week. Crazy stuff. I'm surprised at how far ahead blink and JM are, in the play count. I wish more people used Last.fm, I think it's a pretty awesome tool.

0 Responses

Post a Comment