Beating Operation doesn't make you a Physician
I found out today that I have 18 days of annual leave left, to use up before the end of march. Whether or not I will actually be able to use these is one thing, what the hell I'm actually going to do if I get them is another!!
I've had a couple of ideas which were pretty much ridiculed by everyone I mentioned them to, so I don't know. All I know is, I can't sit around my house for 3 weeks. I'll try getting in touch with my boss and see if/when I can take them, and take it from there.

MC Lars has literally just announced a UK headlining tour, which consists of England and Wales. Super :/ As a result I'm pondering a trip down to Liverpool to see him. Never been there before. It's pretty close to Manchester so I'm wondering if I could squeeze in a Man United game since I'm down. I'll look nearer the time, but from the information I've got, there's a 1 in 4 chance there could be a Champion's League game at Old Trafford the following night. That would be simply awesome.

I'll add MC Lars into my playlist. "Guitar Hero Hero" is about all the people who played the likes of Guitar Hero and thought they were awesome because of their guitar skillz, but really, they wouldn't have a clue. Guitar Hero were actually enquired about using the song on a new version of the game, but then they kinda realised it wasn't really putting across the best kind of message about the game. Enjoy!
0 Responses

Post a Comment