Major FML Moment
Breaking news. The following may contain violent, or disturbing images. If you are of a nervous disposition, you may want to look away.

Deep breath.

I have just signed up for a 10K run.

Yeah. That's it. I've never done anything like this before. It kinda scares the crap outta me. To make matters worse, it's not just a normal run around a city or anything. Oh no. It's kinda cross country, with mud, bogs, rivers, and hay bales as obstacles.

In some ways, it's something to aim for. A target. But still. I am by no means an athletic person. This could very well be the beginning of the end for me.

So a big thanks to Lianne for that.

On a related note, I signed up to the gym today, and ordered a new phone. First gym session could potentially be wednesday. I suppose I had better make sure that it is actually. The training might as well start asap. 27th of June. The countdown stars now.

In the meantime, enjoy a pic of Lianne from last year's event. Stunning. I'm sure you'll agree.
0 Responses

Post a Comment