Planning
I've been formulating some ideas of what to do with my holidays I need to take before April. There's a few front running ideas; cycling the Great Glen Way, walking the West Highland Way (apparently cycling it is horrendous), and an intensive 2 day snowboarding/ski-ing course down in the Nevis range.

All three ideas really appeal to me. I think as things currently stand I'm going to opt for the snowboarding course and the Great Glen Way cycle, but I'll see. I'll try to find out more about the snowboarding tomorrow. I've never done any form of snow sports before, so I think it would be a really cool thing to try out.

I was doing one of the van rounds at work today, so I got to listen to the radio. A rare treat for me nowadays. Anyways, as a result, I discovered that Owl City's "Fireflies" is at number 1 spot in the charts. I was really surprised. Yeah, it's a good track, but I didn't think it would get to that position in the current musical climate. I managed to get an import copy of Owl City's newest album, "Ocean Eyes" when I was down in Glasgow last year, and there is another, much more beautiful and touching track on it called "Vanilla Twilight". The song is about someone who's girlfriend has died, and has such gorgeous, heart fueled lyrics. It's the track I fall asleep to, at the moment.

I took a couple of, what I thought were, cool photos today while I was working. Mainly to test out the camera on my new phone, in a way. The photo I've embedded just caught my eye when I was getting back into the van. I liked how the trees sort of framed part of the loch. It was actually a beautiful day to be out on the round today, so I'll probably add a couple of the other photos I took, in future blogs.
0 Responses

Post a Comment