Easy on the tini...
I'm ashamed at my recent lack of posting. I have a bit of catching up to do I guess.

The Boys Like Girls gig was brilliant. It was in the G2, which is like a side venue of the Garage I guess, really small, so there was only like 200ish people there. It was such a good show, despite Martin, the lead singer having some asthma and requiring his inhaler. I think the shortened the show as a result actually, but promised they'd be back again soon. I would definitely go see them again. They mixed it up a bit by performing "Dance Hall Drug" as fast as they could, and for the last song (5 Minutes to Midnight I think) they pulled loads of members of the crowd up to the stage. Which looked fun.
I was one of the tallest people at the gig....and definitely in the minority as far as genders go. Super. Went for a few drinkies afterwards, which involved apple-tinis. So that's one life goal achieved. I <3 you Dr Dorian.

Not too sure what's happening with the 10km run I signed up for. All the places for it have been filled before Miss Donald signed up. She is a knob.

I'm currently on a couple of weeks holiday from work, and I have an epic cold. It's horrible. On the plus side, it's snowing, so I'm hugely thankful I'm not working.

I'm sure I have other stuff to talk about, but I'm too sick/tired/lazy to think what they are. Peace out.
0 Responses

Post a Comment