Life Plans
I've had very little to blog about lately. I've been exploring a couple of options in order to get the hell outta this village. I'm not going to talk about it in great lengths on this, I don't want everyone to know about it. All I will say is, that it's nothing I've not mentioned before. I'm just actually doing something about it now. A pretty large part of me wants to do the whole university thing again. I think I made a total mess of it first time round. I didn't really embrace it as such. There's people in my life I could blame for that, but that'd be stupid, because it's as much my fault as anyone else's. I think it would be good to do it again in many repsects, my only concern is how old I'd be when a re-graduated!!

On sunday, and yesterday, I went to the gym. Which is possibly the first time I have ever gone to a gym on consecutive days. Plus, I didn't really feel considerably worse for wear. So I'm pretty pleased. It's just a case of keeping this up, and constantly pushing myself.

Referring to my last blog; I think it was a mixture of niceness and stupidity. Which is not bad news I suppose.

I'm pretty psyched for seeing Boys Like Girls on friday night in Glasgow. I'll have to give them a good listen tomorrow, I've semi forgotten a lot of their material. I kind of have an urge to drink a bit more than I'm used to. Which is hugely unlike me I think. So I guess that's a warning to you Lianne, if you read this. Make sure I don't need you to walk me back to wherever I decide to book for the night. Really should do something about that actually. Tomorrow...

Also, I may have discovered the benefits of going to sleep before 2am, in that I can actually get up in the morning relatively easily. I may try this technique out again tonight. The crazy fool that I am....

Rage Against the Machine tickets go on sale tomorrow. If I remember I will apply via internet on my phone. If not, nevermind. I can't really see me going. Especially by myself. Gutted that so few people I know have a similar music taste to me. Another reason to get the hell out of here and meet new people. No offence :)

Goodnight.....and may the (mass times acceleration) be with you.

Also, pineapple.

That is all.
0 Responses

Post a Comment