Insane in the Brain
Right now I'm downloading "The Lovely Bones" to watch before I go to bed. It looks fairly decent, and is apparently sad or something. We shall see. I also just downloaded The Inbetweeners soundtrack, and can't wait to listen to it tomorrow on the train. It's 2 CDs worth, with some snippets from the show in between the tracks. Awesome!!!

Yeah, train tomorrow down to Glasgow. Apparently there are gonna be strikes on saturday.....so that's something to look forward to. Why did I decide to get the train again?! The last few times I've driven down, but I just don't feel like it this time. My car will probably appreciate it. I sense it doesn't like big cities. I'm really excited to see Boys Like Girls tomorrow. Their first album was superb. Second album was not as great, but yeah....AWESOME!!!

OH!! The big news, I won a Rage Against the Machine ticket for their celebration gig in London in June. I know one other person that's going I think, who lives near there, so hopefully I can catch up with him. The gig is allegedly kicking off at midday, and lasting right the way through to 11.30pm. That's crazy!! There's all sorts of speculation about who will be supporting them, my personal favourite rumour is Cypress Hill.......that'd be an added bonus!

No idea when I'll be blogging again.....sunday night should be a safe bet. Ciao for now!!
0 Responses

Post a Comment